Monday, October 24, 2011

Mrs. Delaware 2012


On November 12th, I pass on the title of Mrs. Delaware to another deserving married woman. It is bitter sweet, but I am excited to move on to the next phase of life. Below are the contestants vying for my title. I am sure they all bring something to the table and could be a fabulous Mrs. Delaware. But there can only be one winner! Excited to find out who she will be. Check them out! I am not that tech savvy. So to see all of the contestants clearly, visit the website by clicking here.


About Us Heading

GOOD LUCK TO THE CLASS OF 2012!
Here are your contestants:



Christine Rich
Mrs. Kent County



Melissa Kirk
Mrs. Wilmington



Tara Greathouse
Mrs. Middletown



Shannon Hamlin
Mrs. Townsend



Jessica Schmid
Mrs. Dover



Maurene Bullock
Mrs. Diamond State


Mary Anne Bryant
Mrs. New Castle County



Deborah Nails
Mrs. Rehoboth Beach


Posing with 5 of the contestants at contestant orientation on Oct. 9

Last weekend Contestants Christine Rich and Melissa Kirk at the Monster Miles For A Cause. We walked and Raised money in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. Both of these women will be volunteering at the Miss America Local Pageant that I run next weekend and I am so excited to have their help. Special Thanks to Christine Rich for Co-Directing my Uniform Drive for Shoes That Fit. Together we provided the students of Warner Elementary with several new uniforms to stock their closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment