Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What a weekend!

Wow! What a weekend it has been! Busy, Busy!!! But loving every Minute of it. This weekend was full of pageantry. On Saturday I spent some time with Emily Rufo and getting final touches done for Miss DE Outstanding Teen. Love her and cannot wait to see her rock the stage in a couple weeks. On Sunday, Geoff and I attended A Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser for Faithful Friends No-Kill Animal Shelter. Faithful Friends is the premier Animal Rescue Group in the state of Delaware. Not only do they do so much to save displaced pets. They also have a Vet on staff, Offer Low Cost Spay and Neuter, Provide Free Pet Supplies for those in need. We have been blessed to find such a positive organization to work with. Their 10th Anniversary Gala is coming up and I have helped secure some awesome items for their Silent Auction. I will be at Mrs. America during the event. But hopefully, Geoff can attend on my behalf.


We also travelled to Atlantic City, NJ for the Mrs. New Jersey America Pageant. I am happy to say that Ceylone Boothe-Grooms was crowned Mrs. NJ. Ceylone is a friend of mine from way back, so I am so glad to have her at Mrs. America with me. We are going to have a wonderful time. I also finally met Mrs. PA America, Erin Landis. She and her husband, Caleb, are so adorable. We had a great time sitting together and it was wonderful to finally meet someone that I chat with on Facebook all the time. I also have to say a special congrats to the director, Geri Watson. She produced a Top-Notch Pageant! It was seriously Amazing!
Congrats Ceylone!
All Visiting Royalty
(Mrs. NJ 2010 Otise Schuk...MY GIRL!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment