Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thank You God!!

1 Thessalonians 5:18 "Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."

Thank you God for this experience! I have been enriched beyond measure. Whatever happens is in your hands. I trust that all 51 women have a life path to follow and for one of them it will be Mrs. America. But regardless, win win situation for all. There are so many talented, smart, and funny women here. So many worthy women! I am just so blessed and humbled to be here and to witness all of their strength, courage, wisdom, and kindness, while simultaneously growing as a woman. I even find myself getting teary eyed when reflecting on this entire process. It has even effected my marriage in a positive light by constantly showing me that my man is the right man. But I knew that already. Geoff is the best!! Can't wait for all the support on finals. Couple more pics below.


2 more days of rehearsal then on to the big show!! And please God, bless my poor feet!! LOL!












1 comment:

  1. I love, love this! At the end of the day, when HE'S guiding your journey (even thought it may be a bit bumpy) it's all good!

    ReplyDelete