Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nothing Ventured.....

Huge Congrats to Florida's April Lifriu for winning the title of Mrs. America 2011. I had the pleasure of getting to know April very well over the past 2 weeks at The Greenbrier, and she is a real class act....a perfect choice for the job of Mrs. America. An inspiring woman, with a heart of gold and a true sense of purpose. I cannot wait to follow her journey. A big congrats to all of the other finalists and delegates as well. We have all accomplished so much by representing our states so well. After this experience, I am sure we will all go on to continue to great things and are better women for those who love us.

It is my sincere honor to represent Delaware's Married Women and I thank you all for your continued support. Mrs. America was a chapter in my journey called life. Believe me....so much more to come!!

A Big Thank You to the Greenbrier Staff! Hospitality, Kindness, and Generosity at it's best!

Teaching April Hand Release Push Ups at Rehearsal

Rocking the Opening Number Dress by Tony Bowls

All the girls who came out to support!
Friendships that will last a lifetime!


No comments:

Post a Comment