Monday, May 9, 2011

Recent Shana Happenings!!!

Sorry I haven't blogged in quite some time! However, getting back up to speed with work and life has been challenging and we have been so busy at home. So I just wanted to send a quick update on all that we have been doing in the Williams home!

We celebrated Passion's 15th Birthday! I'm so thankful for my little Princess. She had a fabulous day and got lots and lots of presents!!!

Geoff and I attended and volunteered at the Wilmington NAMI Walk. NAMI stands for National Alliance of Mental Illness. Most people don't realize that Mental Illness effects 1 in 4 families. We really need to work together to eliminate the stigma associated with Mental Illness and stand together to fight it!

Geoff and I had a fabulous Photo Shoot with Kylene Cleaver of Leave It To Me Photography. She has shot our family several times now. We took the opportunity to utilize my fabulous Mrs. America gown to get some great shots of just us before I sell the gown! Below is just a Sneak Peek of some of the fabulous shots she captured! If you need a wonderful photographer, Kylene has a diverse approach to photography. She does families, pets, kids, weddings (I totally wish she shot mine), Boudoir....anything goes! I highly recommend her!



On Mother's Day, I travelled to Virginia to the Dedication Ceremony of Ian and David Liston V! I was selected as one of the Godmother's of these little angels and feel incredibly honored to have been chosen. Our job is to help walk these children on a path of goodness, kindness, and spirituality!

No comments:

Post a Comment