Sunday, April 24, 2011

Thank You Marcella Ellis Signature Salon!!!


Everyone asks me who was responsible for my fabulous hair at the Mrs. America Pageant. My Hair Sponsor is Marcella Ellis Signature Salon of Greenbelt, Maryland. Marcella is a leader in the Hair Weave Industry. She teaches classes across the country, has assembled an elite team of stylists, provides services for customers travelling from out of town....the list is endless! My favorite method is the Marcella Ellis Malaysian Weave. It is flat, natural, and gives you freedom that traditional weave methods don't allow. She also offers an array of other Weave/Extension Services, Weave Maintenance, Wigs, and total hair care. I am confident that they can provide a customized service to suit your individual needs. The staff is friendly and professional and the service is top notch! If you are in need of a style update, call Marcella ASAP. Use the Coupon Below for your next weave! She even provides some of the highest quality hair I have ever seen. And if you are a stylist looking to take your skills to the next level, contact Marcella. Her innovative techniques will surely impress!

Hair by Marcella was an asset during the 2 weeks at the Greenbrier. I had my hair done a week before I left for the pageant and was able to style it in a variety of ways with ease! In the above picture, my hair was styled in an Old Hollywood look for Interview created by The Makeup Studio of Sarah Giovinetti who provided hair maintenance/styling and make-up during competition!



No comments:

Post a Comment