Saturday, October 8, 2011

Out and About Aug/Sept

My Goodness, I have been a very bad blogger! I cannot believe that I have not blogged in so long. Believe me, I have not forgotten about you. As my reign as Mrs. DE comes to a close, I wanted to fill you in on some really fun events that I have done recently.


Attended Delaware State Fair with Miss Delaware USA, Katie Hanson
Mrs. Peach Blossom United States Pageant. My really good friend, Dr. Francine Edwards, was victorious and will represent well at Mrs. DE US this spring.


Visited A.I. Dupont Hospital with Geoffrey and Mrs. Kent County, Christine Rich. We made super hero masks for and crowns with the young patients. Christine will compete for my title next month. She did a fabulous job and I wish her and the rest of the contestants luck!

Judged the Miss Greater Springfield (VA) Teen, Pre-Teen, Little Miss Pageant. Geoffrey was asked to be a last minute replacement judge and did a wonderful job!

No comments:

Post a Comment