Sunday, August 14, 2011

CHI-Town Baby!!!

In late July, Geoff and I travelled to Chicago for the Mrs. International Pageant. My good friend Dawn was representing Pennsylvania and we could not miss the event. The weekend was fabulous. I got some retail therapy in while Geoff watched (LOL!). Met 3 cast members from the Real Housewives of New Jersey, Jacqueline, Albie, and Chris. We dined on Yummy Chicago Pizza. And caught up with some old friends, Alan and Kelly (I have really missed them). The icing on the cake of the entire fabulous weekend was Dawn placing in the Top 10 at the Mrs. International Pageant. That is a tremendous accomplishment and we were thrilled for her.

Dawn getting the Semi-Finalist Call! She was awesome!
Aiden was all tuckered out. Geoff is pretending!
Ran into my girl Melody Usdan, Mrs. Tennessee America. What a sweet surprise!


Having Breakfast with Kelly on our way to the airport! She's so fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment