Monday, July 4, 2011

Circle of Life!


On June 21, we said "Goodbye" to my Princess Passion. For the past 16 years she has been my love, my friend, my secret keeper, my tear extinguisher, my playmate, my soap opera/nap time buddy, my roadtrip mate, my protector...my EVERYTHING! I miss so many things about her. But I am so blessed to have what I consider "the best dog in the world". I remember all the times people would meet her and say "I want a dog just like Passion". She was just that special! And anyone who knows me, knew Passion. The support I received after her passing is so greatly appreciated. The cards, emails, phone calls, and gifts mean the world to me and only reinforce how special her life was to everyone. I swear, Passion received more cards than I received at my wedding. She was just....The Best!

I heard once that by merely having a dog, it is inevitable that you will probably outlive it. So you are opening yourself to profound joy, but equally profound sadness. Reflecting on that joy is what has helped me through this event. Passion will be remembered everyday for the rest of my life and is buried forever in my heart. Until we meet again!

As we lost one member of the family, new life was brought into the fold. One of my closest friends, Nina Turner and her husband Rauhn, welcomed a new bundle of joy into the world on July 3, 2011. Jahnie Sybil Turner!!

Jahnie decided to make her entrance on the day of her baby shower. However, we kept the party going in Nina's absence. The food was delicious and we popped by to see Mommy and Baby on our way back home. Both are doing amazingly well and everyone is beyond thrilled! Congrats to the turner family!
Calling Nina on Speaker!!!
Some Shower Decor!


No comments:

Post a Comment