Thursday, August 4, 2011

Recent Events

I have been a little lax on posting lately. Life has been really busy. Nonetheless, I wanted share pics from recent events.


April Lifrui, Mrs. America 2011 travelled to Baltimore for a conference. Therefore, it was a perfect opportunity for a Mrs. America Reunion. April Proudfoot, Mrs. Maryland and all of our husbands joined in on the fun.

I attended Miss Delaware 2011. Maria Cahill was crowned the winner and will represent Delaware well at Miss America. Pictured here with my good friend, Allison Funds!
Attended the Inaugaral Live Taping of the Tim Qualls Show as a Celebrity Audience Member.

Attended and Hosted the Send Off Party for my friend, Mrs. Delaware United States--Angie Hionis Bell. Angie is in Vegas right now having the time of her life!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! I was wondering... lol. ;)
    Keep up the good work, queen!

    ReplyDelete